Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This may not fall into order but we are trying to learn. we ran into green wheat today so I actually came in early(before dark). I'll try to wait until Monday to try again but that may be hard. Harvest has been somewhat better than we thought it might be. Yields have ranged form the upper 30's to the upper 70's on one field.
Tomorrow I get the cast off-yahoo!!. It's really been uncomfortable when it's so hot. Yesterday I had a dime sized skin cancer removed from an ear so ann is playing nurse caring for me. I plan to get to look at my cows tomorrow for the first time in a week. Cattle get shoved to the back during harvest-hopefully the bulls are all where they're supposed to be and the windmills have been pumping-they all have other water as well.
Ann and I wish you all a happy and safe 4th..

2 comments:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

I'll bet you are counting down the hours until that darn cast comes off!
Hope your ear is healing quickly. Does it rub on your hat at all?

Mike & Dana said...

Hi Uncle Bob, congratulations on getting you cast off, I hope your amr has healed well.
Happy 4th to you too!
Dana